IGNORED

Support for those who live with City supporters

cidered abroad

"You do not become a BCFC supporter after birth, you have chosen this path before you were born. It is a life that will be fraught with changes  and worries and as soon as you get used to that fact you will enjoy the football whatever league we play in."

I read this out to my wife and she demands to know if there are any support groups in operation to give aid and comfort to the families of those suffer continually because their partners and/or parents are lifetime supporters of Bristol City FC (the greatest club in the world) - I added that bit. 

She's usually ok from May to July but does find it harrowing once August begins.

My hubby would call himself a City supporter but truthfully, he's only mildly interested. I'm the fanatic. 

It drives his nuts when I go on and on. I tell him about all the gossip/bullshit on here, what's happening in the transfer window and even made him proof read match day threads before I post.

My birthday present he's getting for me in November? A city away shirt with PEG on the back.

I need suggestions for numbers too. Currently torn between 8 (my fave number), 10 (Matty) and 21 (Marlon :wub:)

Suggestions please? And should I have the badges done on the sleeves?

11 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

My hubby would call himself a City supporter but truthfully, he's only mildly interested. I'm the fanatic. 

It drives his nuts when I go on and on. I tell him about all the gossip/bullshit on here, what's happening in the transfer window and even made him proof read match day threads before I post.

My birthday present he's getting for me in November? A city away shirt with PEG on the back.

I need suggestions for numbers too. Currently torn between 8 (my fave number), 10 (Matty) and 21 (Marlon :wub:)

Just make sure that you don't upset him. You don't want to walking around with PIG on your back!

7 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

If your hubby has anything about him Peg he will surely insist you are number 1? After all I'm sure you're a keeper. :whistle:

11 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

No need to fret Peg just go for 81021

12 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

DepensMy hubby would call himself a City supporter but truthfully, he's only mildly interested. I'm the fanatic. 

Depends on your gsoh Peg .... you could drop the letter 'e' from PEG and insert a number '1' ...  (legend.. do it!! :) )

38 minutes ago, BigTone said:

No need to fret Peg just go for 81021

I'm a big girl but I don't think even my back is wide enough for that lot.

9 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Depends on your gsoh Peg .... you could drop the letter 'e' from PEG and insert a number '1' ...  (legend.. do it!! :) )

Erm. I'm neither porcine or a member of the plod. 

5 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

....do I detect Freudian slip, or unintended pun?  ;) 

Both... was waiting for someone to work it out! :thumbsup:

14 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

It has to be 7 but the number has to be the French style ie with a hyphen half way up the vertical. The reason? What's French for seven? Sept! So your shirt would say Sept Peg.

I'm working on the ic bit!

1 hour ago, Midred said:

What, like P1G?

Exactly... but in an ironic fun way.. naturally .... would become a famous 'one to look out for' city shirt ... leading to eventual legend status... just have to get Peg interviewed on TV at a cup game and our Septic Peg would go 'viral'  (she has the infectious banter to pull it off too!)

33 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

It has to be 7 but the number has to be the French style ie with a hyphen half way up the vertical. The reason? What's French for seven? Sept! So your shirt would say Sept Peg.

I'm working on the ic bit!

I like!

18 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Exactly... but in an ironic fun way.. naturally .... would become a famous 'one to look out for' city shirt ... leading to eventual legend status... just have to get Peg interviewed on TV at a cup game and our Septic Peg would go 'viral'  (she has the infectious banter to pull it off too!)

Awww shucks... :blush:

One small issue though. I have a face for radio... 

Archived