IGNORED

Ipswich v Bristol City(3pm kick off) is the LIVE game for the City's International fans

Never to the dark side

1 hour ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

So should be able to find a link on kodi yeah??

Now now,   you know Kodi don't like their name associated with the repo's that are on the dodgy side. :) 

Also, (and this may just be my imagination) but since the Premier League have been successful in getting the ISP's to block streams of their games, I have found getting a lot of other streams (films and TV) quite diffcult around the same time that games are on. 

1 hour ago, Norn Iron said:

Yes but the word is global. If tv3 is global then no bctv. 

I've been trying to find the definitive answer in T&Cs plus other answers given by Adam Baker on another thread. I've failed!

TV3 is a Swedish channel and not related to TV3 in Ireland.

It would make sense that any IP addresses could be blocked in Sweden when the game is being shown.  Otherwise if various countries took a live feed throughout the season, the £110 might only get you last Saturday's and tomorrow night's game!

We'll know for definite this Saturday. I hope to read that the rest of the world was able to watch the game but our Swedish friends couldn't watch the bctv stream. They had to pay for a TV3 broadcast. 

Archived