IGNORED

Outstanding performance

steviestevieneville

I'm not one to get carried away and never try to get to up or down on performances . That today though was one of the best displays iv'e seen from a City side in my 41 years of watching our club. Some of the one touch passing and movement was a absolute joy to watch, and i was one who wanted LJ gone after the Fulham home game last season. Excellent defensive display as well , a proper unit. From 1-11 we are a very well coached side. It won't work every week and it's a long hard season but a performance like that makes all the shit days worth it. Well done everyone today ,absolutely brilliant COYR

Was great to watch today. Everything clicked. Good on the ball and defensively. Players throwing themselves at the ball protecting Frankie, on one occasion three at the same time were diving at it. Bryan was class. On that performance we'd make a few bob on him. Smith and Pack played well, Pack taking the pace out of the game when necessary and feeding forward balls when right too. Leko started slow but as the game wore on, my what good feet he has. What a great ball from Pato for Fammys goal. Real enjoyable game to watch. Fair play to messr Johnson. Great week for us. 

10 minutes ago, Engvall's Splinter said:

Was great to watch today. Everything clicked. Good on the ball and defensively. Players throwing themselves at the ball protecting Frankie, on one occasion three at the same time were diving at it. Bryan was class. On that performance we'd make a few bob on him. Smith and Pack played well, Pack taking the pace out of the game when necessary and feeding forward balls when right too. Leko started slow but as the game wore on, my what good feet he has. What a great ball from Pato for Fammys goal. Real enjoyable game to watch. Fair play to messr Johnson. Great week for us. 

The throwing bodies infront of shots in a way is the more impressive thing for me. 

Shows a real desire and will to stop goalbound efforts. In my book this boasts of players doing anything for the cause, for themselves and ultimately for the club.

may it continue. ( plus the awesome football ofcourse!).  

Archived