IGNORED

Preston Home Game- Tuesday 21st November

Big C

With the numerous changes to the Cardiff kick off time and The Burton game being switched to Friday because both us and Rovers were at home on Saturday, what are the odds on this game being changed  seeing Rovers are due to play at home that night as well (against Rotherham). I guess neither Preston or Rotherham could be seen as high profile so I guess the fixtures could remain unchanged.

1 hour ago, Big C said:

With the numerous changes to the Cardiff kick off time and The Burton game being switched to Friday because both us and Rovers were at home on Saturday, what are the odds on this game being changed  seeing Rovers are due to play at home that night as well (against Rotherham). I guess neither Preston or Rotherham could be seen as high profile so I guess the fixtures could remain unchanged.

it's rovers turn to change, our game will remain

8 minutes ago, Sarumred said:

In years gone by, if City were home Rovers played away and vice versa. Why has the EFL changed the system which worked very well?

because we were both in level 3, where games don't get prosponed for international call ups, now we are affected by the international calendar it proves a bit harder for all the games to fit in with the traditional football calendar,

That and the EFL havent got a ******* clue 

Archived