IGNORED

Famara Diedhou - cult legend in the making?

reddogkev

Going back a bit.. classic CCS 1971...

Tap Turns On The Water ... ( Diedhiou ever....... ?  ,  Diedhiou ever.......?? )

'Did you' ever... (Diedhiou ever....) from about a minute in...   perfect for a Diedhiou chant/song...

Just add appropriate lyrics...  you get the idea..

ie: Diedhiou ever (Did you ever?)   swear you could score all night? ...Diedhiou ever?  Did you ever?  etc etc

9 hours ago, hoxton casual said:

Good times and amazing really, considering we have lost two of the best Championship strikers of the last few seasons, in Kodjia and Abraham.

Which says a lot about the scouting, recruitment and coaching. Massive improvement off the field is leading to the same on it.

7 hours ago, dunsteral said:

Here are my 2 suggestions for a song for famara

Oh fammy fammy, fammy fammy fammy jeju  repeat

famara oo famara oooo  (to the volare tune)

i'll get me coat

I still think “Tequila” sang as “Famara” followed by doo-doo-do-doo-doo-diedhiou will be funny as !!

13 minutes ago, Newquay-Red said:

He wears purple and lime

He scores all of the time

That's Famaraaa...

When the ball hits your head and your sat in row Z, that’s Famara.

When the ball hits the goal with a lack of control, that’s Famara.

11 minutes ago, Neo said:

When the ball hits your head and your sat in row Z, that’s Famara.

When the ball hits the goal with a lack of control, that’s Famara.

See, something for every strongly opinionated OTIB member! Whether you think Fammy is amazing or shit, this chant is the gift that keeps on giving

8 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Going back a bit.. classic CCS 1971...

Tap Turns On The Water ... ( Diedhiou ever....... ?  ,  Diedhiou ever.......?? )

'Did you' ever... (Diedhiou ever....) from about a minute in...   perfect for a Diedhiou chant/song...

Just add appropriate lyrics...  you get the idea..

ie: Diedhiou ever (Did you ever?)   swear you could score all night? ...Diedhiou ever?  Did you ever?  etc etc

Now I’ve got the theme song from ‘round the twist’ in my head, got to be able to work something into that.

3 hours ago, Garland-sweden said:

He he, sorry. But in my ears , nice pass, Lovely ball, sounds good. Is it because Im not english?

No Garlandsson , I'm not a rascist. It's a nod in the direction of another thread where the poster said that he was fed up with the word 'great ' being used all the time . 

In fact ' nice ' is the literal sense of ' precise , clean ' so a very good choice my Swedish friend . 

Archived