IGNORED

Pre/Post Match Interviews

allyolly

Great to hear the whole management team doing pre and post match interviews this season. Clearly LJ trusts Jamie and Dean implicitly to be able  to conduct themselves and represent the club in the media. I can't really remember this happening previously (maybe Pemberton about twice a season).  

But it's also refreshing to hear the views of someone other than the manager/head coach. I have been impressed with all 3 in the way they are absolutely clear in their analysis and meticulous in their  preparations. If they are as clear as this with the players then this can only be a good thing moving forward. 

7 minutes ago, allyolly said:

Great to hear the whole management team doing pre and post match interviews this season. Clearly LJ trusts Jamie and Dean implicitly to be able  to conduct themselves and represent the club in the media. I can't really remember this happening previously (maybe Pemberton about twice a season).  

But it's also refreshing to hear the views of someone other than the manager/head coach. I have been impressed with all 3 in the way they are absolutely clear in their analysis and meticulous in their  preparations. If they are as clear as this with the players then this can only be a good thing moving forward. 

I thought he trusted them........IMPECCABLY ! :P

Archived