IGNORED

TV Anywhere, Virgin Media

Maesknoll Red

• Admin

Anyone else got an issue with VM TV anywhere and watching sky sports on an iPad?

I have two devices registered, including the iPad I am trying to watch on and when I go through the sky sports app, it pops up a box telling me the limit of my devices has been reached, go to VM and manage them.

Have tried all the usual stuff - deleting app and reloading, iPad off/on, renaming device, all to no avail.

I had it once. If I remember correctly I had to log into my account on the virgin website and manage my devices, and delete one.

It happened after I had logged into sky sports on my parents laptop, and that had overwritten my laptop and given theirs priority. Deleted theirs from my account which then allowed me to sign in again from my laptop.

If it wasn't through the virgin website, then have a look on here Virgin Media Forum  there should be a link to tv anywhere on there somewhere. Someone is bound to have put it on there. 

It did take me a while to figure out how to do it, and it was a while ago so sorry if ive got it wrong!!

27 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Guess I will, it will have to wait until I have several hours to waste listening to recorded messages and being passed from pillar to post..........

Know how you feel. I phoned last week about the price increase in November (3.99 if you didn't know), and also to ask about broadband in the house we're moving into (newbuild). After listening to mind numbing hold music for 15 minutes, I had a 2 minute call, the results of which were:

1 - As I'm out of contract they won't automatically put me on a new one when the price increase hits 

2 - I have to wait about 18 months until I can get broadband in my new house, or any other Virgin services 

3 - As a result of 2 I will be moving to Sky 

4 - Also because of 2, I now have a headache trying to get any broadband at all in the new place (suggestions greatly welcome). The best option at the moment is BT with a whopping speed of about 4mb ( down from about 150+).

5 - I always seem to get the idiot that doesn't know anything from a call centre in Mumbai!!

Try the virgin forum first mate, might be quicker than waiting for someone to answer the phone :thumbsup:

Archived