IGNORED

Fortress AG

bcfctim

12 minutes ago, Dullmoan Tone said:

That Millwall game seems so far away now - I really feared our bubble had burst then, but credit to Johnson, it was blip on the horizon and Millwall are a team (in retrospect) whose results aren't as shabby as their play.

Let's see what it's like when some of the form teams arrive like Leeds and that Welsh lot.

Maybe they'll be out of form by the time they get to AG :fingerscrossed:

44 minutes ago, Dullmoan Tone said:

That Millwall game seems so far away now - I really feared our bubble had burst then, but credit to Johnson, it was blip on the horizon and Millwall are a team (in retrospect) whose results aren't as shabby as their play.

Let's see what it's like when some of the form teams arrive like Leeds and that Welsh lot.

Also dfficult to judge teams at that stage so early in the season. I had Millwall down as one of my three to get relegated, so the result seemed doubly poor. They have battled away and found their feet quickly, and are mid table. Does not seem quite so poor now.

Not wishing to blow smoke up their ass in any way, but I think the location of the section 82 lads is helping.

When they get going it spreads round the south stand and the Dolman well. Maybe not so much tonight, but there were still a few occasions. 

The Villa game game is a case in point, and I reckon when there are big numbers in the away they'll be a catalyst for some great atmospheres. 

4 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Not wishing to blow smoke up their ass in any way, but I think the location of the section 82 lads is helping.

When they get going it spreads round the south stand and the Dolman well. Maybe not so much tonight, but there were still a few occasions. 

The Villa game game is a case in point, and I reckon when there are big numbers in the away they'll be a catalyst for some great atmospheres. 

Agreed. You keep hearing from neutrals how good the atmosphere is at Ashton gate this season. 

All positive. Obviously helped by the OP's statistics! 

24 minutes ago, glynriley said:

4-6 points in our next 2 games and The gate will be electric when Leeds roll into town with 2-3k in tow!

Archived