IGNORED

Harry Kane

Malago

29 minutes ago, Malago said:

Perfect hatrick tonight in the CL.  First with left, second with right, both side footed into the net.  Third a header.  Could be as good as Lineker or even Jimmy Greaves in both Tottenham and England terms.

I do wonder how long it will be before he is taken seriously on the world stage. I guess he needs to do more at an international level but he has done well for England in 2017 (perhaps 7 goals from 5 games). He's also the top goal scorer in the Champions League this season as well. 

2 minutes ago, Coppello said:

I do wonder how long it will be before he is taken seriously on the world stage. I guess he needs to do more at an international level but he has done well for England in 2017 (perhaps 7 goals from 5 games). He's also the top goal scorer in the Champions League this season as well. 

Needs to move to a bigger club than Tottenham to be taken seriously on the world stage IMO. Bale needed to do it to get to the next level and so will kane.

Never really thought a lot of Kane, whenever I think of him it's the Iceland euro game where he was continually shooting from ridiculous distances and putting them into the stands. Having said that as an England fan, obviously hope he can make an impact at major tournaments. In their day greaves and lineker were world class goal scorers, and Kane hasn't got to that level.

Will be taken seriously if he does the business this summer. Dele needs to step up as well this summer to be thought of in that upper echelon of players. 

Potentially, a front four of;

------------------------- Kane ---------------------

Rashford --------- Dele --------- Sterling

Could be quite fun! 

Archived