IGNORED

Eliasson last night

Super Scotty Murray

4 hours ago, pongo88 said:

He’s skilful but needs to work on his crossing of the ball. Too many are cut out by the first defender, but the same could be said of Patterson and O’Dowda. It’s strange that so many professional players just can’t regularly deliver a good cross. 

It's the modern bloody ball init!!

If it's crossed while running at speed it ends up going out for a throw in.

He is a very good player and he will be better. Think he is faster in mind than COD and Odowda, he has the ball make his defender and then a pass or shot. A real winger who is hard to defend for the opposite team. Noticed that he took the corners. We have a good team with options, Eliasson is one. Bryan and him worked well, same way of thinking. His way of playing is very offensiv, 8 out of 10 he dribbles his defender. He was the best passer in the Swedish leauge. Championship is better but Im sure he will do fine in City. He is not big but he is quick. Interesting to follow him Swede as I am. Eliasson has a swedish father and a brazilian mother.

31 minutes ago, Garland-sweden said:

He is a very good player and he will be better. Think he is faster in mind than COD and Odowda, he has the ball make his defender and then a pass or shot. A real winger who is hard to defend for the opposite team. Noticed that he took the corners. We have a good team with options, Eliasson is one. Bryan and him worked well, same way of thinking. His way of playing is very offensiv, 8 out of 10 he dribbles his defender. He was the best passer in the Swedish leauge. Championship is better but Im sure he will do fine in City. He is not big but he is quick. Interesting to follow him Swede as I am. Eliasson has a swedish father and a brazilian mother.

COD and O'Dowda ?

I give you Tony and Anthony Rougier .

Archived