IGNORED

Bristol Favourites To Go Up / Accumulator Bet

wonkyone

I think we are going to do our Accumulator bets this lunch, on who is going to win each of the Divisions next year.

I hear we are Favourites 7/1 to go up - i may settle for this and reckon on A##senal for the Prem - but cannot decide on the others.

Anybody else finalised there predictions yet ?

Premiership - Arsenal again with a good outside bet to finish in the top four being Birmingham. Don't laugh - Bruce has been building a decent team on the quiet.

Championship - Wigan have the consistency in what will be another close division.

League One - I'm fed up betting on City so hopefully if I bet on someone else they will prove me wrong. Trouble is, I can't see anyone better ...

League Two - Bristol Rovers. Some good close-season signings.

yep

Chelsea

Palace - bottom

Bling, ten quid says you're wrong about Palace finishing bottom. Is it a bet ?

Best bet is Brighton to get relegated at 11-2.

Lets be honest they were not exactley the best team in our league last year and even there manager said they were very very lucky to go up.

Diving cheating Leon knight can not cut the mustard in the first division (sorry championship) as any wednesday fan will testify !

adding in the fact that they havent strenghted the side just released players.

11-2 is like printing money................

evens is very tempting - ok then I'm up for that...

Although now we have cyber shook on it - who do u reckon will be bottom?

I think Harry Redknapp's luck will run out at Portsmouth - too many old players. Norwich look spectacularly unprepared for life at the top, and there isn't any real reason to suppose that West Brom will last longer than last time. My bottom three (in order) :

West Brom

Norwich

Portsmouth

true - i feel its out of Norwich and Palace, although i feel mentally Norwich after winning div one will be stronger..

It all comes down to the first 5 or 10 games..

Yeah but look at Norwich's first seven games. After a home game against Palace (from which anything less than a win will be demoralising to say the least) they play Man Utd, Newcastle, Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool and Villa !

Careful with Hereford lads, they finished just one point behind eventual Conference champions Chester last season but have lost some good players since then. Hereford marksman Steve Guinan is now at Cheltenham for instance. That said, Graham Turner, the Hereford manager has a habit of signing good players from the Midlands region (where he has good contacts) just before the start of a season.

Archived