IGNORED

Blades up to second !

Major Isewater

29 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Why do you worry about such matters? 

' Worry ' is not the word I'd use but I thought it merited a comment as it is quite an achievement for a newly promoted club , that's been in the doldrums for ages , to have such a flying start when many thought they'd struggle.

It's also interesting to see many people's favourite for promotion, Sheff. Wednesday struggling .

Have the old guard been overtaken or will normal service be resumed before we get to the business end of the season ?

I don't know but this is a fantastic League to be in.

19 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Great manager Chris Wilder. Northampton were in the bottom 2 all season and he saved them on the last day....at the expense of Tinpot Rovers, and now he is at Sheffield United working miracles there too.

For part of that CV, the bloke is a legend..! 

7 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

' Worry ' is not the word I'd use but I thought it merited a comment as it is quite an achievement for a newly promoted club , that's been in the doldrums for ages , to have such a flying start when many thought they'd struggle.

It's also interesting to see many people's favourite for promotion, Sheff. Wednesday struggling .

Have the old guard been overtaken or will normal service be resumed before we get to the business end of the season ?

I don't know but this is a fantastic League to be in.

Don't want to rude Major, but really I couldn't give a monkey's about them, my only concern is that somehow 

1. Don't get relegated

2, We get promoted.:yes:

23 hours ago, stephenkibby. said:

Don't see it. Had a couple of good results, I can't see them going on an unstoppable run.

So many teams (as we know) on a similar level. Top six yes very likely but nailed on NO.

If you reckon Villa are the side you can still get 12/1 for the league on skybet.

They won't finish in the top 6, however they have had an impressive start, not unlike a club from a town close by them did last season!

12/1 is a bloody good bet - I will be having a bit of that.

Archived