IGNORED

Decisions decisions

MC RISK77

3 hours ago, Im_over_ere said:

It seemed at the start of the season he was not in LJs long term plans but seeing how he handled himself during the transfer window and now on the field, do you think LJ may have a change of thought? If we can afford to keep him, maybe LJ may look at offloading Hörður or Jens instead.

Anything is possible. Again, it's my opinion and I'm not opposed to keeping him. Just don't think Baker and Wright were brought in to sit on the bench and that Flint has value in the current market. It's just a feeling that I've got. That Flint's name will now pop up every transfer window linked with other clubs. 

1 hour ago, JoeAman08 said:

Anything is possible. Again, it's my opinion and I'm not opposed to keeping him. Just don't think Baker and Wright were brought in to sit on the bench and that Flint has value in the current market. It's just a feeling that I've got. That Flint's name will now pop up every transfer window linked with other clubs. 

I wonder if SC going to Brum may have an effect on what happens - It wouldn`t surprise me if they came back in with a respectable bid in January. In fact, we may have to fight a bit to keep Cotts away from one or two others too - Korey & Marlon for instance and possibly Bobby. It will all come down to how much he gets given to spend I guess. One reassuring thing though is no matter how much he has he still won`t be able to afford Joe.

Archived