IGNORED

Stop the Aston Villa/Birmingham hype on skysports

Oli Avonmouth Red

On 01/10/2017 at 10:33, Nibor said:

I don't understand why people complain about this.  TV companies get paid from advertising and subscriptions.  Advertisers pay more if you have more viewers.  Subscriptions pay more if you have more subscribers.  So they cater to the majority.  Face facts, most neutrals are far more interested in Prem or ex Prem sides than they are us.  You have one way of influencing a TV company - stop watching.  You can see all the goals free on the internet anyway.

Always wondered how they would know whether 30 million were watching a game or nobody at all. 

24 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Always wondered how they would know whether 30 million were watching a game or nobody at all. 

Yeah I think they used to sample what people were watching but now with set top boxes they get to monitor every little thing.  They make quite a bit of money selling that data to marketing companies.

2 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

They monitor everything I watch? Ooops

Some of them (when you've got voice control switched on, or you use a facebook app for example) monitor a lot more than that!

Everyone should at some point do a subject access request, it's quite an eye opener what data is kept on you.

10 minutes ago, Nibor said:

Some of them (when you've got voice control switched on, or you use a facebook app for example) monitor a lot more than that!

Everyone should at some point do a subject access request, it's quite an eye opener what data is kept on you.

Danny Baker was buggering about the other week and saying at random times during his show stuff like `Alexa, find Tom Cruise` and `Alexa, switch to Radio One Extra`. People were texting in telling him to please stop as it was sending their stuff mad.

I think I`m going to buy a tinfoil hat, mind control can`t be far away. 

8 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Danny Baker was buggering about the other week and saying at random times during his show stuff like `Alexa, find Tom Cruise` and `Alexa, switch to Radio One Extra`. People were texting in telling him to please stop as it was sending their stuff mad.

I think I`m going to buy a tinfoil hat, mind control can`t be far away. 

Government surveillance is utterly insane. Wouldn't surprise me if there was shadiness here. Imagine buying an iphone with facial recognition, fingerprinting, all your data and codes? It's like when they take all your info in prison. What a world.

On 10/1/2017 at 01:31, Oli Avonmouth Red said:

Litarally since the season has started all I've seen on sky'sports news (App) ... u had harry and Brucey but what abut everyone else ! ... there not the only teams in the championship ... what about Us and the little teams ?

next story - Pope John Paul II is dead? Titanic Sinks?? Scummy channel, don't watch it?? AMF 

Archived