IGNORED

Song for Bobby Reid.

Ian Crabbe

Celtic fans’ song for Stuart Armstrong. This sort of thing should be the benchmark..

Big clubs like United, Liverpool, Celtic, Rangers etc all have cracking individual songs for players and the best we generally seem to muster is singing a players name to the tune of ‘Seven Nation Army’ or in Bobby’s case ‘Daddy Cool’.

I like the new Pisano one and the Paterson one is good, albeit nicked from Liverpool.

We’ve gone viral for our gifs, would be great if we also got some attention for creating some really good songs for players.

4 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Celtic fans’ song for Stuart Armstrong. This sort of thing should be the benchmark..

Big clubs like United, Liverpool, Celtic, Rangers etc all have cracking individual songs for players and the best we generally seem to muster is singing a players name to the tune of ‘Seven Nation Army’ or in Bobby’s case ‘Daddy Cool’.

I like the new Pisano one and the Paterson one is good, albeit nicked from Liverpool.

We’ve gone viral for our gifs, would be great if we also got some attention for creating some really good songs for players.

I'm gonna be banging about this forever but that Pinball Wizard suggestion further up the thread is ****** perfect. I'd love to hear it at AG.

29 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

I'm gonna be banging about this forever but that Pinball Wizard suggestion further up the thread is ****** perfect. I'd love to hear it at AG.

Not tooting my own horn but I'm a massive fan as well haha, someone get it going it would be so original and sounds so good as a group of fans, I'm picturing a massive banner of Bobby with Football Wizard below as well!

1 hour ago, ollywhyte said:

Not tooting my own horn but I'm a massive fan as well haha, someone get it going it would be so original and sounds so good as a group of fans, I'm picturing a massive banner of Bobby with Football Wizard below as well!

I'll have a go but I'm way down in S23, be better if it starts in S26-25

21 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

Have to say Viva Bobby Reid wouldn't take much to get going. Maybe an old song but easy to pick up.

The Pinball Wizard chant would be ****** brilliant if that took off!!

Need a group up for starting it!! Such a good song that would sound quality as a chant from section 25/26 in particular

Archived