IGNORED

PFA Player of the month - Joe Bryan says vote for Bobby Reid

Nuno Gomes

1 hour ago, Leveller said:

Leeds fans seem to be turning against him recently - talk of several poor games.

Yes read that in their forum re Ayling. A number of their fans are saying that although he is good going forward he is not that great defensively. I’m happy with the players we have now in that position (Pisano/Wright/Vyner)

23 minutes ago, eardun said:

Yes read that in their forum re Ayling. A number of their fans are saying that although he is good going forward he is not that great defensively. I’m happy with the players we have now in that position (Pisano/Wright/Vyner)

Yeah I agree. Don't reckon many are as good as Pisano, Wright is a more than capable deputy and Vyner has looked a player at times.

Astounded by some of the sniping and criticism of Luke Ayling on here , and for some reason , it appears some bitterness towards him

One of the , if not , The best 'footballer' at the club under SC

absolutely paramount to our success under SC both in his vital On field contribution , driving forward with the ball and as a well liked personality off the pitch

V good technical footballer and Always gave %100

He didn't ask to leave and made no negative comments about being moved on 

Find the.comments a bit cringeworthy tbh and wish him every success 

Every time I've seen Leeds he's been very impressive 

Really Like Pisano but I'd have LA back here , no problem and he'd ironically , fit into the way we now play perfectly

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Astounded by some of the sniping and criticism of Luke Ayling on here , and for some reason , it appears some bitterness towards him

absolutely paramount to our success under SC both in his vital On field contribution , driving forward with the ball and as a well liked personality off the pitch

Really Like Pisano but I'd have LA back here , no problem and he'd ironically , fit into the way we now play perfectly

Luke , during our double winning season proved that willingness to run at defences and cause havoc is a useful talent to have .

I loved his attitude but how you could have him over a player who is technically miles ahead I find strange.

Bill isn't a great defender and his final ball often is hit and miss but he's a good ball carrier.

I liken him to Bradley Orr who made up for limited talent by having character in buckets and well played to them both .

15 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Luke , during our double winning season proved that willingness to run at defences and cause havoc is a useful talent to have .

I loved his attitude but how you could have him over a player who is technically miles ahead I find strange.

Bill isn't a great defender and his final ball often is hit and miss but he's a good ball carrier.

I liken him to Bradley Orr who made up for limited talent by having character in buckets and well played to them both .

Odd one. We sign Adam Matthews who should have been an upgrade to Ayling, yet somehow went from an upgraded fullback to no obvious choice at fullback.

39 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Odd one. We sign Adam Matthews who should have been an upgrade to Ayling, yet somehow went from an upgraded fullback to no obvious choice at fullback.

No. We went from Ayling - fullback to Matthews - laid back. Must have been laid back to allow an 18 year old kid with no licence or insurance drive his Merc up the road...

2 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

No. We went from Ayling - fullback to Matthews - laid back. Must have been laid back to allow an 18 year old kid with no licence or insurance drive his Merc up the road...

What happened to him? Looked like it was mental, had little confidence and his body language didn't look great. Feel like there was more than met the eye on that one.

On 10/5/2017 at 11:34, BobBobSuperBob said:

The irony is not lost on many. But we have moved on, rightly or wrongly. I can't understand any negative comments about ayling either. The bloke was excellent for us. I still think Cheltenhamgate was the catalyst, but there we are. To quote someone 'its all over now'

Archived