IGNORED

Pre-Season Friendly July 2014 vs WsM

CrazyInWeston

Hi guys (and gals),

Basically just saw the highlights on YouTube to the 2014/2015 pre-season game Vs WsM where we lost 2-1 and Aaron Wilbs scored citys only goal.

I was wondering if anyone could provide insight to why WsM changed their kit at half time? In the first half, WsM were playing in white, however they changed to a blue kit for the second half.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Hi guys (and gals),

Basically just saw the highlights on YouTube to the 2014/2015 pre-season game Vs WsM where we lost 2-1 and Aaron Wilbs scored citys only goal.

I was wondering if anyone could provide insight to why WsM changed their kit at half time? In the first half, WsM were playing in white, however they changed to a blue kit for the second half.

Thanks.

I was there, sadly I have no idea can't even say I noticed. The abiding memory I have was when we scored some let off a flare :facepalm:.

8 hours ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Hi guys (and gals),

Thanks.

What a random and oddly specific question 

Also - why the hell were you watching highlights of a pre season game from 3 years ago vs Weston?!

• Admin
11 hours ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Hi guys (and gals),

Thanks.

@CrazyInWeston Just contacted someone I know at Weston Fc, the reason they changed strips was because Weston made 11 changes at half time and Weston didn't have enough kit for all 22 players to wear the same.

Hence the second half team wore a different strip to the first half team

4 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

What a random and oddly specific question 

Also - why the hell were you watching highlights of a pre season game from 3 years ago vs Weston?!

I was bored, and I came across it while watching videos about WsM in ranking order by their view count. Most vids were about that pier fire 9 (NINE?? where has time gone??) years ago.

54 minutes ago, phantom said:

@CrazyInWeston Just contacted someone I know at Weston Fc, the reason they changed strips was because Weston made 11 changes at half time and Weston didn't have enough kit for all 22 players to wear the same.

Hence the second half team wore a different strip to the first half team

Thanks Phantom for contacting/actively finding an answer.

Wow 11 changes thats pretty insane, effectively a new team. It totally has the makings of an underdog Hollywood film doesnt it, team losing at half time, Lets change the team and the kit and suddenly win!

I find it further insane that Weston were playing at home, how did they not even have enough kit? haha!

Archived