IGNORED

High quality midfielder required in Jan

Top Robin

6 hours ago, old_eastender said:

I see Nigel Clough commented "Their two centre halves are as good as anything in the league, a couple of good midfielders and their two centre forwards will get goals.", so he seems to be saying it's midfield where we lack the quality.

The midfield his defensive doughnuts regularly lumped 80 yard clearances back over every opportunity they got?!

i would pay attention to a Manager who comes with those tactics. He doesnt know what a midfield is, he played 11 defenders!

6 hours ago, old_eastender said:

I see Nigel Clough commented "Their two centre halves are as good as anything in the league, a couple of good midfielders and their two centre forwards will get goals.", so he seems to be saying it's midfield where we lack the quality.

.........and a referee or two? :whistle:

On 17/10/2017 at 15:48, redcherryberry said:

@pnefcok

What's your opinion on Ben Pearson? Along with Daniel Johnson was name checked by LJ recently.....

He's outstanding. Alex Neil said at the fans' forum last night he thinks Pearson is the best holding midfielder in the division, I'd be inclined to agree.

He's another one not going anywhere though, new deal signed today until 2021 - https://www.pnefc.net/news/2017/october/ben-pearson-signs-new-deal-at-deepdale/

Archived