IGNORED

biggest crowd of the season,why not give the train a try?

Never to the dark side

1 hour ago, tinman85 said:

Bristol so poor for transport links. I do wonder how people put up with it. The lack of train service to Ashton Gate is frustrating. Surely Ashton Gate Holt should be re-opened. 

Saw rumours of the Chinese getting on board for an underground system, mind you we can't even manage a building with seat and parking for a bit of music :facepalm:

The mayor, instead of decimating a working road system (even if it isn't pretty) should concentrate on the railways and tempt people off the roads. Starting with AG station. That and get the park and ride working on match days, it's not rocket science FFS.

Looks like a lot of people are coming up by train there is at least 20 city fans getting on with me at Bridgwater in a few mins, do hope they have more than 2 coaches on the Weston to Bristol train or it will be a bit full I think, still not bad for £9 a lot easier than driving and finding parking 

2 hours ago, tinman85 said:

Bristol so poor for transport links. I do wonder how people put up with it. The lack of train service to Ashton Gate is frustrating. Surely Ashton Gate Holt should be re-opened. 

On the plan that's going through for the reopening of the railway past the gate to passinger trains the gate will be getting a match day station, it maybe only 4 years away 

Archived