IGNORED

Korey Smith

joe jordans teeth

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Always thought he is one of our best players. Certainly our best midfielder. Amazed by some people's opinions of him on here. Having said that, I still think we would have lost if he played instead of pack or Brownhill today. I think our main problem was playing too open and having hegeler centre back, with a tactically poor leko in front of Wright.

That first 20 minutes wouldn't of happened if Korey was there where we looked liked a league 2 team in all honesty with them just walking through us,but fair play to Leeds you have to say they attacked our weakness and done it well 

2 hours ago, JoeAman08 said:

Hold my hands up. Preferred Pack but hard to do that now. Central midfield is very subpar for this league either way. 

I like Pack, but he just try’s these long cross field balls that only succeed about 1 or 2 out of 10. 

Me personally today would of taken Pack off after 20 minutes and put Magnússon on moving Hegelar to midfield. Not saying it would of worked but it was definitely not working as it was.  

Always been my favourite player and his partnership with Brownhill has been really impressive. the big problem we have is that if either is injured we don't have a midfielder that we can rely on, the dynamic just isn't there. If were are in the top 10 come January then we need to spend some money on a quality midfielder, a player that can genuinely fit in if either Smith or Brownhill get injured, unfortunately I don't feel that Pack provides the quality needed consistency.

2 hours ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

I like Pack, but he just try’s these long cross field balls that only succeed about 1 or 2 out of 10. 

Me personally today would of taken Pack off after 20 minutes and put Magnússon on moving Hegelar to midfield. Not saying it would of worked but it was definitely not working as it was.  

I'm with you mate: when MP keeps it simple he's a good option but today his passing wasn't on short or long and he struggled. Hegeler into midfield wouldn't have made us worse imo but would've given us more information on how he'd do in there. Personally I'd have started Vyner and Wright next to Flint but Hegeler has performed well in his limited minutes this season so not a big deal for me. Bad game and we move on. Plus curse the October international break 

Archived