IGNORED

Crosses Corner Windsor anybody?

redysteadygo1

Have just been " volunteered" to take my son and family to Heathrow for about 5 pm on Dec 2nd the day of the Middlesbrough's home game. However, have now got a bit of a reprieve as it is being televised and kicks off at 5.30.pm.

A quick search and I came up with the Crosses Corner pub in Windsor. Anyone familiar with this gaffe or have any suggestions of places to watch the game within about 30 minutes of Heathrow coming back down the M4, preferably not a Sports Bar. I know it's a few weeks off yet but  I'm not going to be around for the best part of November, and no I'm not doing time. Oh, and the 30 minutes nothing silly please I'm not driving an F1 car!

Many thanks for any info.

10 minutes ago, redysteadygo said:

Have just been " volunteered" to take my son and family to Heathrow for about 5 pm on Dec 2nd the day of the Middlesbrough's home game. However, have now got a bit of a reprieve as it is being televised and kicks off at 5.30.pm.

A quick search and I came up with the Crosses Corner pub in Windsor. Anyone familiar with this gaffe or have any suggestions of places to watch the game within about 30 minutes of Heathrow coming back down the M4, preferably not a Sports Bar. I know it's a few weeks off yet but  I'm not going to be around for the best part of November, and no I'm not doing time. Oh, and the 30 minutes nothing silly please I'm not driving an F1 car!

Many thanks for any info.

Beat me to it :laughcont:

Archived