IGNORED

Giggs

harvey54

It really naffs me off that he sits there doing nothing until a decent job comes up and he throws his hat into the ring. Get off your arse mate and go manage at the lower levels to get some experience. More likely to get a job if you show that you know what you're doing. If I were Kenwright or any other Prem chairman  I wouldn't trust him with my club.  

1 minute ago, harvey54 said:

It really naffs me off that he sits there doing nothing until a decent job comes up and he throws his hat into the ring. Get off your arse mate and go manage at the lower levels to get some experience. More likely to get a job if you show that you know what you're doing. If I were Kenwright or any other Prem chairman  I wouldn't trust him with my club.  

Is that you Rhodri?

24 minutes ago, harvey54 said:

It really naffs me off that he sits there doing nothing until a decent job comes up and he throws his hat into the ring. Get off your arse mate and go manage at the lower levels to get some experience. More likely to get a job if you show that you know what you're doing. If I were Kenwright or any other Prem chairman  I wouldn't trust him with my club wife.  

More accurate.

Didn't he want the Swansea job as well?

If he ever manages to get a start with some lower league side (never get a premier league job) his management skills will need to be 10 times better than his punditry which is quite frankly a joke.

Perhaps the Everton fans would be up for a joint effort. Giggs and Neville :blink:

Archived