IGNORED

Carabao cup odds - to win it!! (Merged)

Tipps69

If we got Bournemouth, West Ham or Everton at home in the next round (I know unlikely because West Ham and Everton have to beat Tottenham and Chelsea) I would fancy us to progress to the semi's. I just hope we get a big team home or away. To get the the Semi's and have a home and away leg against a big club and televised would be a massive earner for the club. I can't to see how our QF won't be televised however. Beaten 3 top flight teams, the Cup romantics may be thinking there may be another upset in the offing.

4 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Bit off as West Ham have to play one more game than us. I still wouldn’t put any money on us though. Maybe wait until tomorrow evening if you fancy us though. We draw Man U the odds surely change then

Paddy Power have West Ham at 25/1 despite them still having to play Tottenham tonight.

I’ve put £5 e/w at the odds shown today just because if we make it to the semifinals there’s no knowing, after the last few seasons, a few less fancied teams have made it to the finals, Bradford, Cardiff, Wigan to name a few, so why not us?

These big Premier League clubs keep underestimating us & making wholesale changes, while we are only making a minimum of 5 changes (which seems to be escaping the notice of Sky Sports etc) & as we’re now the lowest ranked club, is this season’s underdog us?

Just now, Tipps69 said:

Paddy Power have West Ham at 25/1 despite them still having to play Tottenham tonight.

I’ve put £5 e/w at the odds shown today just because if we make it to the semifinals there’s no knowing, after the last few seasons, a few less fancied teams have made it to the finals, Bradford, Cardiff, Wigan to name a few, so why not us?

These big Premier League clubs keep underestimating us & making wholesale changes, while we are only making a minimum of 5 changes (which seems to be escaping the notice of Sky Sports etc) & as we’re now the lowest ranked club, is this season’s underdog us?

True. It is why I don’t want to draw Arsenal. I want to see the big clubs but their better players not their academy. We could beat that Arsenal team last night but would it be as fulfilling if we did? Probably as it would mean a semi final but hopefully you see the point I’m making. That would be similar to drawing Bournemouth for me. 

I cant see how West Ham have better or even odds considering their season so far and the fact their extra game in the competition is against Spurs where they’ll probably be strong underdogs themselves. Same with Everton. Both probably more likely to lose tonight than we were last night 

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

True. It is why I don’t want to draw Arsenal. I want to see the big clubs but their better players not their academy. We could beat that Arsenal team last night but would it be as fulfilling if we did? Probably as it would mean a semi final but hopefully you see the point I’m making. That would be similar to drawing Bournemouth for me. 

I cant see how West Ham have better or even odds considering their season so far and the fact their extra game in the competition is against Spurs where they’ll probably be strong underdogs themselves. Same with Everton. Both probably more likely to lose tonight than we were last night 

I guess the issue with West Ham & Everton, is despite them having an extra game & with both of their recent results, they will now more than likely field stronger / full teams in the hope of turning it around, so they could now make a real effort to progress in the competition & by the time the semifinals come around they could of both found some proper form & knocked Tottenham & Chelsea out of the competition & then in theory make it easier for those teams who make it to the semifinals.

4 hours ago, BCFC Richard said:

Got money on after Stoke game at 250/1!

43 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Well done you, you never know!

I was sat next to a Leicester fan last night (He was working in Bristol and fancied a football match, he's now an honorary BCFC fan!!!), and he mentioned that his son had £2 at 5000/1 on Leicester the year they won the title.

He won ten bloody grand!!!!

:worship2:

Archived