IGNORED

Pride

JBFC II

Just now, RedLionLad said:

Rubbish.

Talking out of your backside.

I firmly disagree.  Perhaps you are too young to remember when Bristol fans were so pleased to have an England centre forward at both clubs, and watched them both with Bristol pride

Perhaps however it is only on otib that this nastiness makes itself known

1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

I firmly disagree.  Perhaps you are too young to remember when Bristol fans were so pleased to have an England centre forward at both clubs, and watched them both with Bristol pride

Perhaps however it is only on otib that this nastiness makes itself known

Try putting Rovers fans in the same stand as City fans without any stewards or riot police.

There won't be much of your hugging and hand-shaking taking place.......but plenty of work for paramedics.

Perhaps if fans were less violent and childish in their opinions on the net such problems as you foresee wouldn't happen.  They didn't in the fifties.  Of course kids will always be kids, but it is the age of some commenting on otib I find so unacceptable 

I'm always proud to be a City fan. That will never change. 

But we currently have owners, a board and management team who love this club. I think the players do to, but they will come and go, that's inevitable.

Always proud of the club, but particularly proud of where we are on and off the pitch at the moment 

up the City X 

Archived