IGNORED

December TV

Gibbs

5 hours ago, Gibbs said:

Looks like there's a possibility we could be on TV for (nearly) three consecutive weeks in December.

• Sat 2nd Dec v Middlesbrough (H)
  • Fri 8th Dec v Sheff Utd (A)
  • Tue 19th Dec v Man Utd (H)

It does honestly seem like we're getting much more exposure this year, and all credit to LJ, the team, SL and the staff (especially social media and PR teams) for this. 

Had people who know nothing but Premiership football comment on us and have heard of us, which is a great thing for brand recognition and hopefully future young fans, as we're "cool" now apparently! 

6 hours ago, Gibbs said:

Looks like there's a possibility we could be on TV for (nearly) three consecutive weeks in December.

I think we are also on on Xmas Day too. Not live but I think it is a docu-drama about our 1976-77 season. It's called The Great Escape so I'm guessing that that is what it's about.

2 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

I think we are also on on Xmas Day too. Not live but I think it is a docu-drama about our 1976-77 season. It's called The Great Escape so I'm guessing that that is what it's about.

I presumed that was a chronicle of Bristol Rovers survival in the football league away at Wycombe....oh wait. 

• Admin
7 hours ago, Gibbs said:

Except we'll be on the Wednesday - Utd are playing on the Sunday

2 hours ago, Red34 said:

It does honestly seem like we're getting much more exposure this year, and all credit to LJ, the team, SL and the staff (especially social media and PR teams) for this. 

Had people who know nothing but Premiership football comment on us and have heard of us, which is a great thing for brand recognition and hopefully future young fans, as we're "cool" now apparently! 

Another benefit of positive exposure is quality players and their agents from around Europe and beyond become aware of the clubs status and are not so quick to turn down any offers made by MA and co

Archived