IGNORED

Getting tickets assigned to supporter ID

SStandUp

Bit of a random thread, but does anyone know if you can assign tickets purchased by a friend for you to your supported ID?

Whenever I buy tickets for away games / cup games, a friend always does it and buys them for me. But this means it doesn't show on my purchase history... 

So my question is, like when you buy tickets you can assign a ticket to someone else's supporter ID. Can you do the same after a purchase. 

I have transaction numbers etc...  

If anyone can help, thanks very much 

1 hour ago, ForeverRes said:

Bit of a random thread, but does anyone know if you can assign tickets purchased by a friend for you to your supported ID?

Whenever I buy tickets for away games / cup games, a friend always does it and buys them for me. But this means it doesn't show on my purchase history... 

So my question is, like when you buy tickets you can assign a ticket to someone else's supporter ID. Can you do the same after a purchase. 

I have transaction numbers etc...  

If anyone can help, thanks very much 

I can only comment on cup games as I'm a homer only these days.

If your tickets have 'owner: ForeverRes' on them then your friend is already doing as much as he/she can. Anyway ordinarily they would need to buy 'member' category tickets. These can then be assigned to friends and family by clicking on 'assign owners' when purchasing, then editing the owner - the first time the 'assign this item to..' list will be empty so they may need you supporter ID to find you, and you may need to authorise them buying tickets on your behalf (by email link from Bristol Sport??  - I did it so long ago I can't remember). 

I did a dummy purchase for the Cardiff game to show you what it might look like (lots of tickets available!)

Capture.thumb.PNG.76fa14c97277c4fe5e57e4f47b179244.PNG

1 minute ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I can only comment on cup games as I'm a homer only these days.

If your tickets have 'owner: ForeverRes' on them then your friend is already doing as much as he/she can. Anyway ordinarily theyn eed to buy 'member' category tickets. These can then be assigned them to friends and family by clicking on 'assign owners' when purchasing, then editing the owner - the first time the 'assign this item to..' list will be empty so they may need you supporter ID to find you, and you may need to authorise them buying tickets on your behalf (by email link from Bristol Sport??  - I did it so long ago I can't remember). 

I did a dummy purchase for the Cardiff game to show you what it might look like (lots of tickets available!)

Capture.thumb.PNG.76fa14c97277c4fe5e57e4f47b179244.PNG

Thank you I appreciate that, but my friend has just bought the tickets without assigning me in previous purchases. So I was wondering if it was possible to now assign them to me. I guess it's a question for the ticket office, but just wondered if anyone has done this successfully previously 

• Admin
2 minutes ago, ForeverRes said:

Thank you I appreciate that, but my friend has just bought the tickets without assigning me in previous purchases. So I was wondering if it was possible to now assign them to me. I guess it's a question for the ticket office, but just wondered if anyone has done this successfully previously 

Wouldn't imagine so, from the club's perspective there is no proof who the ticket was for 

Archived