IGNORED

IMPORTANT - South Stand Display vs Cardiff

James

7 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I suspect there will be more that don`t get it than do - including probably some stewards, Old Bill and CCTV monitors.

Personally I wouldn`t risk getting chucked out due to their ignorance mate.

@JulieH What's the view of the old bill? Do they understand the legend between the red and white dragon. 

57 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Good evening Cyder, no Reg, no hang on that's not it either.

What if my real name's James McClean? The last thing I'd want to be involved with is inadvertently holding up part of a Remberance poppy display 

I'm sure you can see the point I'm making, unlike some on this thread evidently.

Indeed. That could be a real pr-blehm 

5 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

It doesn’t say anything, it’s an image. I’m only not saying because it’s down to the flag people to reveal stuff. Will check when I’m down there later helping set up if we can say what it is. 

Scott Murray goal or LJ celebrating his tap in v Cardiff!

1 hour ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

And this is exactly why I won't be.

Good.

Anyone who can’t trust others to do the right thing shouldn’t be asked to get involved in the first place.

Ask yourself this. What would Geoff do?

I’ll tell you if you’re struggling. He’d hold the piece of paper up.

And I have no idea what it is. But I’m happy to trust in others - including the club who must be aware of this - and do what’s asked.

Makes me a sheep? Or a lemming?

Folks. We don't want any knickers twisted over this. So everyone please stay cool and be excellent to each other. 

Whilst some ideas on here are great, we've certainly not got the experience, manpower or talent to put together a card display of a Scott Murray image, a dragon, a poppy or a Union Jack. 

As our first effort of trying to include the whole stand in a display we just wanted to start with something simple. It's just a plain red & white card display. All anyone would need to do is just hold the piece of card up when the teams emerge from the tunnel and hold up for a couple of minutes. 

Nothing extravagant. We aren't that sophisticated yet folks. 

5 minutes ago, man in the middle said:

Just saying this looks more of a wind-up to the Welsh rather than a show of respect and I’m amazed the club have agreed to it. That’s all. 

Agree the club should do everything they can to dissuade the showing of the English flag !! Those ******* English how dare they be proud :whistle:

• Admin
8 minutes ago, man in the middle said:

Because it makes the game more England v Wales rather club v club. This will always ramp the rivalry up  and wind-up the crowd,

Which is what is done at every international fixture, so wouldn't be a problem tomorrow 

Archived