IGNORED

Bristol City ChyronHego video

Lrrr

3 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

Basically one giant advert, but very interesting nonetheless.

May be an advert, but if we're being used for something like that then should mean we're ahead of the curve if we're the ones they come to for helping advertise their product. I got to have a go using ChyronHego and it really is good. 

1 minute ago, hodge said:

May be an advert, but if we're being used for something like that then should mean we're ahead of the curve if we're the ones they come to for helping advertise their product. I got to have a go using ChyronHego and it really is good. 

I absolutely agree, and I'm all for the  use of this technology. Must admit I'm a bit jealous of those that get to do football analysis for a living!!

6 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

I absolutely agree, and I'm all for the  use of this technology. Must admit I'm a bit jealous of those that get to do football analysis for a living!!

It's definitely a job you need to love, couple of years of unpaid internships before the prospect a job at the lowest level, unsociable hours etc 

2 hours ago, hodge said:

It's definitely a job you need to love, couple of years of unpaid internships before the prospect a job at the lowest level, unsociable hours etc 

City had a job advert for an analyst fairly recently.  You’re right, okay not good, and deliverables likely to be very demanding.

16 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

City had a job advert for an analyst fairly recently.  You’re right, okay not good, and deliverables likely to be very demanding.

Yeah they advertised for an unpaid internship working with the first team, 4 week days plus matchdays. They can as they know someone will apply for it. You also need a years experience at least to have a chance of getting it. 

Archived