IGNORED

Warnock

joe jordans teeth

1 hour ago, BITW said:

Directly infront of me and he definitely won the ball. 

It’s not about winning the ball. He went through the man to get it/afterwards. Could easily have been a second yellow. 

We deserved everything we got today. Fantastic effort from the players and LJ. 

Warnock is a****! 

17 minutes ago, ciderrider said:

The way I see it, this how Warnock works. He walks into the changing room of his new club and says:

I'm a c#nt

Everyone knows I'm a c#nt 

So now I'm your new manager, everybody now thinks you're all c#nts

Everyone in football will now hate us all, so it's backs against the wall, us c#nts together versus the world, so come on you c#nts

And don't forget to waste time and dive.

YOU C#NTS!

Credit where it’s due - he’d be right!

So Warnock is moaning about consistency? He should listen to himself. 

He stated that he thought Pack's challenge was the the worst on the pitch today and should have been a yellow. 

Yet he states Bogles challenge did deserve a red. 

Im confused. 

2 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

I made a point of watching Warnock every time there was a foul by either side. He was in the fourth official`s ear every time, waving imaginary cards around and rarely inside his technical area. If a player did it they`d be off straight away. What needs to happen is he gets sent to the stand after a warning. I bet when it`s happened three times he`ll change his ways.

Wasn`t it Graham Poll in his book who referred to him as a charmless nerk? Can`t argue with that.

I think the fa could look into this and ban him for acting

2 hours ago, Redsi2 said:

Like an earlier poster packs tackle was right in front of me and he defo mainly got the ball. It my eyes no foul.

And me. And a long way from Warnock. As was the professional foul / pull back by Peltier, that Warnock said was nothing.

Still he knows best?

5 hours ago, hodge said:

Warnock blames defeat on referee, in other news water wet

Actually in his press conference he very squarely blamed Bogle for the defeat.

The referee more for being inconsistent - and I think he’s probably got a point. That was as close to a ‘home’ ref performance as I’ve seen in a long time. Thought we got away with an awful lot today...not that I’m complaining.

7 hours ago, jimmyb said:

The referee more for being inconsistent - and I think he’s probably got a point. That was as close to a ‘home’ ref performance as I’ve seen in a long time. Thought we got away with an awful lot today...not that I’m complaining.

I did wonder whether he was under orders to make up for the Bailey Wright thing. Some bizarre decisions.

7 hours ago, jimmyb said:

Talking of "getting away with an awful lot" how come Warnock is allowed to continually stray out of the technical area, not just by a metre or so as all managers/coaches do but by quite some way, continually walking all over the place.  In fairness LJ, DH and JMc generally respect the area, Gary Rowett and many others do the same and often refs are seen to remind managers/coaches to stay within but none seem to tell him.

11 hours ago, steveybadger said:

Interestingly(?) Channel 5 people both thought Pack should have had 2nd yellow as he was off the ground. They may be right.

But it was Colin and we one so who cares?!

The point they understand, which many on the forum don’t, is it’s possible to win the ball and commit a foul at the same time. Many have said that Pack won the ball, therefore not a foul, but they ignore the off the ground tackle from Pack that clobbered the player at the same time. 

1 minute ago, pongo88 said:

The point they understand, which many on the forum don’t, is it’s possible to win the ball and commit a foul at the same time. Many have said that Pack won the ball, therefore not a foul, but they ignore the off the ground tackle from Pack that clobbered the player at the same time. 

This is true. 

And maybe the referee wasn't sure or didn't get a clear enough view. 

In which case his judgement was a fair one.

Many are assuming he interpreted the rules incorrectly. He didn't have several replays to ponder.

17 hours ago, Dave said:

I’m not even sure Packs was a foul, he definitely played the ball.

Warnock said that Pack went "over the top" and that the only reason he wasn't booked was because tit was in the 48th minute and the ref didn;t want to send anyone off in the 48th minute - lucky it wasn't a minute later then!

Watching on channel 5 both of Pack'e feet are on the ground, so can't see how Warnock thinks he want over the top. If there was any question mark against the tackle it was that he didn't stay on his feet and  although the tackle was from the side, from the wrong side some refs might have interpreted it as Pack going  through Bamba from behind - which would be a certain booking.

In hindsight, that type of challenge was unwise, given that Pack was already on a yellow, but I would argue it wasn't even a foul, let alone a booking.

27 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

This is true. 

And maybe the referee wasn't sure or didn't get a clear enough view. 

In which case his judgement was a fair one.

Many are assuming he interpreted the rules incorrectly. He didn't have several replays to ponder.

Unlike the committee that saw replays of Bailey Wright's so called misdemeanor...... I've got little confidence in official's judgements, it's as consistent as the toss of a coin. Maybe this is just karma after the ridiculous Wright ban:yawn:

18 hours ago, kiwicolin said:

The reason why the ref didn't send Pack of is that he got most of the ball. 

That's how I saw it , I honestly thought he had a word with their player for making a meal of it (simulation?) . I said at the time , foul for an over robust challenge even though he won the ball,. Then he talks to their player for trying to get Pack sent off, at least that's what I thought at the time.

17 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

That's how I saw it , I honestly thought he had a word with their player for making a meal of it (simulation?) . I said at the time , foul for an over robust challenge even though he won the ball,. Then he talks to their player for trying to get Pack sent off, at least that's what I thought at the time.

That's a retrospective 2 match FA ban surely?

Not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17 hours ago, Gimme Shelton said:

Poor old Colin can never give the other side any credit,my favourite moment was when Caulker equalised for us against QPR,he almost self-combusted, beautiful in its way!

How can he have any credibility when he claims they looked like scoring every time they attacked. They had ONE shot on target, I believe.

I do get nervous when teams come at us, remembering last year's failings (Cardiff, and Reading 2-0 to 2-3), but we really do seem able to keep teams at arm's length this season.

1 hour ago, downendcity said:

Warnock said that Pack went "over the top" and that the only reason he wasn't booked was because tit was in the 48th minute and the ref didn;t want to send anyone off in the 48th minute - lucky it wasn't a minute later then!

Watching on channel 5 both of Pack'e feet are on the ground, so can't see how Warnock thinks he want over the top. If there was any question mark against the tackle it was that he didn't stay on his feet and  although the tackle was from the side, from the wrong side some refs might have interpreted it as Pack going  through Bamba from behind - which would be a certain booking.

In hindsight, that type of challenge was unwise, given that Pack was already on a yellow, but I would argue it wasn't even a foul, let alone a booking.

Pack was on the ground. Colin as usual is talking bollocks as are the channel 5 blokes, who have only got that bit of footage from miles away. It was right in front of me.

Just been watching the game (couldnt be there on the day), and listening to Warnocks post match :clapping:.

Is this guy related to Donald Trump ?

Fake news, misinformation, bag of wind ?

Peltier definitely deserved a booking for dangerous play

I thought the sending off was a 50/50 tbh, a bit harsh. They both went in with studs up

Cardiff were NOT the best team. I thought they looked tame, and frankly, apart from one moment of Premiership quality when they scored I thought we made them look very ordinary.  We could and maybe should have scored a couple more: certainly we looked a couple of goals better.

I think as long as we keep grounded and determined, this team will be in with a shout at the end. The playing style is excellent, the players are class, the whole system from manager to strength in depth is up to a promotion standard. We could be playing Arsenal and Manchester City next season, so hang on to yer hats.  The spirit of Gerry Gow is watching over us.

Reid is a magician full of tricks - reminds me of Keegan at his Liverpool best.  And Brownhill will play for England

Archived