IGNORED

Believe

palmerred

Always Believe  

158 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

For me it depends on how other teams strengthen in Januar and if we can keep Korey, Flint, Reid then who knows!

Need to keep all of our players but also add or improve in the right areas. 

Not adding to the squad 2007/08 in the end cost us an automatic spot and the pray offs are a lottery. 

I think realistically if we're still top 6 by January 1st we have to revise our expectations and actively target a playoff place or better.

I assume we've got transfer targets for every eventuality and January is an important month.

At present for me I'm pleasantly surprised by our form but won't get too over-excited until we get through the next 8/9 weeks.

I cannot add much to what's already been said.

Caution that we don't implode as a result of too many injuries.

Satisfaction that we have a club and squad of players all pulling in the same direction.

We're a club that is a bit like a married couple wondering about when to start a family; Is it the right time and can we afford it? The answer to the prospective parents is to go ahead because you'll never do it if you think about it too much. To City, if it's possible, then grab the opportunity as common sense financial management even if it's only for one season, could set us up for years to come.

1 hour ago, AshtonGreat said:

I've always been pessimistic, and I can't see that getting any better

You should try to be more optimistic about your pessimism AG,

Archived