IGNORED

If you dont have Sky....

CrazyInWeston

As it stands, and probably only stand, We have 4 games on Sky TV during the month of December.

We have 4 sky games they being on the 2nd,  (Middlesborough) the 8th (Sheff Utd) the 20th (Man Utd) and the 30th Dec. (Wolves)

You could buy a Now TV weekly sports pass for the first two Dec games, and then a day pass for when we face both Man Utd on the 20th and one for Wolves on the 30th. This will be cheaper than spending on 4 separate day passes. Under £25.

I myself however am gonna buy a month pass. I'll get to watch football from other teams in the meantime.

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I don't do it myself and nor would I advocate it but I understand streams can be a very decent standard these days.

You make a good point, but I was just offereng for those who dont.

1 minute ago, 54-46 said:

Aren’t 3 of those at home?  Why would I watch on tv?

Well some people cant. Good for you that you can make these games, I'm sure many will not.

14 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

As it stands, and probably only stand, We have 4 games on Sky TV during the month of December.

We have 4 sky games they being on the 2nd,  (Middlesborough) the 8th (Sheff Utd) the 20th (Man Utd) and the 30th Dec. (Wolves)

You could buy a Now TV weekly sports pass for the first two Dec games, and then a day pass for when we face both Man Utd on the 20th and one for Wolves on the 30th. This will be cheaper than spending on 4 separate day passes. Under £25.

I myself however am gonna buy a month pass. I'll get to watch football from other teams in the meantime.

Thanks for the informative and well intentioned post.

I was going to get the month pass for £33 but had an offer come through yesterday of 2 months for £20 each, happy days.

9 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

Perhaps Sky will rename one of their sports channels as Sky Sports Bristol City?

I wouldnt put that past Sky that in 10yrs they'll offer 20 sports channels one for each team in the Prem, on top of the current sky sports subscription, just to follow your team of choice. Live home and away games. Being £5 extra a month

15 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Thats all well and good, but some people do not stream, some people may not make it to the gate,  some people may not make it to the pub.

I only offered an option stop slating me.

When did I slate you? Hahahahah, apologies if thats how it sounded!

1 hour ago, CiderHider said:

Streams never work, your PC gets infected with trojans and worms and nice looking, but really useless toolbars I just dont need

This is down to lack of knowledge then. 

There are multiple ways to watch without risk of any of the above.

Research, or even plain old "asking somebody nicely" would result in you watching without incident nor accident. 

1 hour ago, CiderCraig said:

This is down to lack of knowledge then. 

There are multiple ways to watch without risk of any of the above.

Research, or even plain old "asking somebody nicely" would result in you watching without incident nor accident. 

well, I followed a link posted on here and it did cause an incident or accident. I don't want to risk it again.

This is probably not going to be popular with some, but why are people advocating using free (and illegal) streaming to watch live football? Unfortunately we are now in a society where a lot of people want something for nothing. It’s exactly the same as illegally downloading music/films etc. 

I live in London and can’t get to every game and I accept that. Money issues also mean I can’t get down to Bristol as often as I like. That’s the way it is. I’d love to see every game but no way would I stream a City match. What gives me the right to do so?

The evil cash cows that are Sky and BT are another matter. In my opinion they have ruined the game that I love (but that’s another story).

7 minutes ago, Hellfire Corner said:

This is probably not going to be popular with some, but why are people advocating using free (and illegal) streaming to watch live football? Unfortunately we are now in a society where a lot of people want something for nothing. It’s exactly the same as illegally downloading music/films etc. 

I live in London and can’t get to every game and I accept that. Money issues also mean I can’t get down to Bristol as often as I like. That’s the way it is. I’d love to see every game but no way would I stream a City match. What gives me the right to do so?

The evil cash cows that are Sky and BT are another matter. In my opinion they have ruined the game that I love (but that’s another story).

Dont really get your point. Id much rather give the 'evil cash cows' not a single £ of my heard earned and stream the game for free to be honest. The sooner the tv bubble bursts in this country the better imo.

8 minutes ago, bris red said:

Dont really get your point. Id much rather give the 'evil cash cows' not a single £ of my heard earned and stream the game for free to be honest. The sooner the tv bubble bursts in this country the better imo.

Knowing our luck, the bubble will burst as soon as we gat promotion to the premier league! :shocking:

45 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

well, I followed a link posted on here and it did cause an incident or accident. I don't want to risk it again.

Yep there will always be a risk using streaming websites as they all use hidden dodgy links. www.usagoals.me is one that seems to have less cr@p to negotiate that the likes of cricfree or vipleague. IF you have an decent up-to-date anti-virus checker on your PC, which you should have anyway, then whilst if you do get redirected by a hidden link it should just be annoying rather than cause a problem.

If people are unable to get to those games in person and don't want to stream then the OP highlights a legal means to watch via Sky. 

Plenty of options to suit all.

1 hour ago, Hellfire Corner said:

My point is why do you feel you have the right to stream the game for free?

Not sure anyone said they had the right to do so, I think you're confusing the word 'right' with 'ability', to stream the game for free. 

I pay a fee to stream each City match, therefore I have the ability AND the right to.

1 hour ago, Hellfire Corner said:

Streaming live tv isn’t illegal, nor is it exactly the same as downloading music. Infact it’s worlds apart.

morally wrong yes, illegal no. 

Archived