IGNORED

Loyalty discount for season ticket?

AshtonPark

Does anyone else think it would be good to do a loyalty discount for season ticket holders? Say like 0.5% discount for every year you have one, so say 10 years 5% off, 50 years 25% off.

I dont think any other club does this? It would be a good way to keep people going and reward fans loyalty.

4 minutes ago, AshtonPark said:

Does anyone else think it would be good to do a loyalty discount for season ticket holders? Say like 0.5% discount for every year you have one, so say 10 years 5% off, 50 years 25% off.

I dont think any other club does this? It would be a good way to keep people going and reward fans loyalty.

£2 of a £400 ticket for the first year, dont think people will be arsed to be honest.

I think a 5/10 year season ticket option would be good, for those who are prepared to commit that (and pay in one season for it) period of time. 

As said above though, season tickets are pretty good value, so I don’t think many that can/want to get one will be swayed by a small percentage loyalty discount. 

Something like a 5 straight years plus STH could be an away ticket priority for if we ever get to the Prem/have high demand cup or league games..? 

Archived