IGNORED

Jorge Leitao

Betelgeuse

Guest GASHEAD_RUDGE

Not taking the #### boys but how many strikers have you got? Its probably not as many as it seems but everytime I look on here its only strikers that are being talked about, surely you need other players aswell? :D

Not taking the #### boys but how many strikers have you got? Its probably not as many as it seems but everytime I look on here its only strikers that are being talked about, surely you need other players aswell? :D

Very true my gas head friend.

We have 5 potential first team week in week out regular strikers fighting for two spots.

Hopefully we won't struggle for goals!!!

Very true my gas head friend.

We have 5 potential first team week in week out regular strikers fighting for two spots.

Hopefully we won't struggle for goals!!!

Ive never seen the words 'Gas' and 'Friend' used in the same sentance before.. :D

Guest GASHEAD_RUDGE
Ive never seen the words 'Gas' and 'Friend' used in the same sentance before..  :D

Yeh but thats the thing, everyone loves me ;)

Can't see City being able to afford Jorge Leitao to be honest. A quality player at this level, Walsall won't want to sell him and I don't believe we have the cash to buy him. Think we could make do with the strikers we have for the first few games..Miller could play as the link-man! I want to see Roberts, Lita, Miller, Heffernan, and Gillespie given a fair chance first before signing anyone else..although if any players of higher-quality do become available then I wouldn't say no!

As the Gashead says surely we need to think about other areas first with Carey going and Aaron rumoured to be off..and no real keeper-cover should the unthinkable happen?! Anyway..I trust Tins judgement of the squad, Academy players that could step up etc and hope we add any key components to the squad that he sees fit!!

Archived