IGNORED

Trevor Sinclair

Esmond Million's Bung

the Race Card is a very easy card to play.  Its can also make you look stupid very quickly... as it seems to be the case with Trevor Sinclair. Should I blame my next (and only) arrest on my Irish background? My forefathers (years ago) chose to live here. In which case, I'll opt to obey UK law.

As a side issue, I went out with a girl from Peru years ago. When I asked her why she came here I was met with a look of amazement. "Here you have justice" she said. It put me in my place, and made me think I was very fortunate to live in the UK

2 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

the Race Card is a very easy card to play.  Its can also make you look stupid very quickly... as it seems to be the case with Trevor Sinclair. Should I blame my next (and only) arrest on my Irish background? My forefathers (years ago) chose to live here. In which case, I'll opt to obey UK law.

As a side issue, I went out with a girl from Peru years ago. When I asked her why she came here I was met with a look of amazement. "Here you have justice" she said. It put me in my place, and made me think I was very fortunate to live in the UK

Interesting point.

Justice? Unless you lived in Grenfell or receive universal credit. 

I could go on. 

9 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

I've read on social media that this just isn't true :whistle:

9 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Very poor form from him using the 'race' card. He was caught over the drink drive limit, end of. If you're silly enough to get in a car after more than a couple of beers, more fool you TBH.

bit of a dick of you run to the (alleged) limit IMHO. I wont chance any more than one.. and mostly zero

27 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

bit of a dick of you run to the (alleged) limit IMHO. I wont chance any more than one.. and mostly zero

I drive as part of my job SP so, if I'm having a drink, the car stays at home. I can honestly say I have never taken the car to the pub and that's become the norm for me now. I understand some might but I've too much to lose so just don't risk it.

Archived