IGNORED

Bristol Flyers Tickets

TBW

Yo.

Just a quick one, not sure how many (if any) are interested but thought I'd throw an offer out there.

On-the-side I'm a basketball statistician and cover most Bristol Flyers games at WISE in Stoke Gifford. As part of this I get a free +1 to every game and don't always know someone who wants to go sit on their own at a basketball game. Anyway, if anyone would be interested in catching a game for free then send me a message and I'll add you on for a game.

Not asking anything in return, just want to try give an opportunity to see a game to new people and raise the game's profile very slightly. If you enjoy it then great and maybe you'll go again or tell someone else it's worth a look. If not, so be it.

If you have kids and wanted to take them to see something new you could always take my +1 and pay for the kids too. It's a really kid friendly atmosphere and players come out to meet them after every game which is a nice touch.

Anyway, that's all I've got. If interested give me a shout.

Fixture list on https://www.bristolflyers.co.uk

Ive been to a few games and its great fun. I'm sure I would go more often though if the venue was next to AG. A football match and over the road for basketball would be ideal. Hope you can persuade someone who has never been before, its a kind offer.

Archived