IGNORED

who was the guy getting off the coach at Hull

lgbbcf

when the coach pulled up Hull, who was the guy that got off just before Flint, 

we were there, and didn't recognise him, and heard a few people asking "whos that" 

we didnt think it was Bakinson tried comparing him to the u-23s and didnt match him to any of them. 

36 minutes ago, oldrosie said:

Pity nobody walked over to the fans and said hello .... 

At 1:45pm a Saturday afternoon it's fair to say the players and staff are concentrating on the 90 minutes ahead. They are there to try and get three points not do a PR exercise. As long as they thank the fans at the end win, lose or draw that seems fair to me.

11 hours ago, lgbbcf said:

when the coach pulled up Hull, who was the guy that got off just before Flint, 

we were there, and didn't recognise him, and heard a few people asking "whos that" 

we didnt think it was Bakinson tried comparing him to the u-23s and didnt match him to any of them. 

It wasn't the driver was it ?

12 hours ago, oldrosie said:

Pity nobody walked over to the fans and said hello .... 

I just want to get the record straight. Pre-match the players hardly ever do at any away ground. We got there just 30 seconds late on Saturday and the fans were well barriered away so not encouraged by Hull. 

Lee Johnson however is excellent pre match and I've never seen him not come over to fans wherever I have been, and I've been away a lot. He is always happy to have a chat and a joke, very appreciative of the fans, shaking hands and posing for photos.

After the match though win or lose our players are happy to sign autographs etc before hey get back on the coach. Before the match they don't like to be disturbed on the whole, although some will if the fans can get close enough, e.g. Fulham, Watford. 

7 minutes ago, lgbbcf said:

that said RedM they didnt come over on saturday as they had to be on the coach to catch a plane, but your right they usually do after the game. 

So they mystery man continues, will keep an eye and see if there is any other news. 

I didn't see them after the game on Saturday so I don't know what happened, they had to catch a plane back from Sunderland for example and all players were happy to sign stuff for both sets of fans and have photos taken etc. Win or lose our players are approachable after the games.

Archived