IGNORED

Frankie signs a new contract (Merged)

I Am A Cider Drinker

21 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Total anti climax.

Brownhill Reid Paterson etc a priority.

Frankie not. A decent keeper at this level but no more.

Not like you to be negative.:fear:

How do you know that negotiations are not well advanced with those and others? I suspect they are and we have nothing to worry about on that front - unless of course a big bid from a premier league club comes in but we`ll cross that bridge when we come to it.

7 hours ago, ForeverRes said:

I've seen a mixed reception to this news through social media.

Anyone who doesn't recognise this guys ability and the performances he has put in for this club is a fool. 

Its quite easy to pick holes in his distribution (overly exacerbated at times), but at the end of the day, his job is to stop balls going into our net, something he has been very good at during his time here. He's kept us in games countless times, and that's just this season. 

It's rare that fans forget how many goals/ assist players get, but it's often that fans forget a goalkeepers contribution. This is certainly true when it comes to our fans and Frankie. People will forget his heroics at Brentford, but will happilly hammer him for kicking the ball out of play against Millwall.

Anyway

Delighted with the news and fully deserved. 

I'm glad this got as many likes as it did, and no "rubbish" reactions. He gets a very tough time on here, especially during our run last season, but I think he's a real asset. He's definitely worth far more points than he's cost us from what i've seen

Archived