IGNORED

Magnasson

WayOutWest

Again I'm honest to admit I haven't been the biggest supporter of Mags. However, he was brilliant at Hull and Solid last night. Hope this continues, because I think 4-5-1 is our best formation and with O'Dowda out, Bryan becomes a real asset and vitally important to us on the left of midfield. 

I say 4-5-1 is our best formation, because it gives Pato that free role, and in that role he is unplayable. When he's on the left or right, he's less effective because he hasn't got outright pace to beat his man 

On 03/12/2017 at 14:25, ForeverRes said:

Again I'm honest to admit I haven't been the biggest supporter of Mags. However, he was brilliant at Hull and Solid last night. Hope this continues, because I think 4-5-1 is our best formation and with O'Dowda out, Bryan becomes a real asset and vitally important to us on the left of midfield. 

I say 4-5-1 is our best formation, because it gives Pato that free role, and in that role he is unplayable. When he's on the left or right, he's less effective because he hasn't got outright pace to beat his man 

I was happy to see Bryan in midfield and his goal was beautifully timed .

He is some player .

I like Maggie ( we can't let him go ) .

He is not the finished article but the potential is huge .

I believe he will become a cult player like Flinty in time .

Archived