IGNORED

Marvin Brown

Betelgeuse

I heard Cheltenham were after him, but not heard anything since, where do u think he'll go?

Do you think he got a far chance at city? Wasn't to long ago he was tipped as a £2 million man!

Has a trial with Boston comin up I think. He has been training with city in the pre season. I assume that it is only to help him to get fit though.

Guest REDCIDERARMY

I think its crazy with Marvin especially now Aaron going,we have no cover on the wings for either Murray and Goodfellow,so one injury to one of these and the whole shape of the team has to be changed.

COME ON YOU REDS

The Reds Are Going Up

I think its crazy with Marvin especially now Aaron going,we have no cover on the wings for either Murray and Goodfellow,so one injury to one of these and the whole shape of the team has to be changed.

COME ON YOU REDS

The Reds Are Going Up

We are playing wing backs!!!!

Guest simmos the gaffer
We are playing wing backs!!!!

He was more of a forward anyway, its just that the only opportunities he was given were out wide. Lots of promise but never really achieved and we can't keep em all! Wouldn't surprise me if he joined the city reserves at Cheltenham, especially as Wardy is in charge!

A £2million man? Nah mate, your wrong, he was tipped as a £10million man!!

I fully agreed after watching him in the England youth teams, god knows why DW never played him, if you don't play regular first-team football at that age then your not going to improve, I think he could of been as big a prospect as everybody in the country thought he would be if he was playing in the first-team from the start of DW's reign!

A £2million man? Nah mate, your wrong, he was tipped as a £10million man!!

I fully agreed after watching him in the England youth teams, god knows why DW never played him, if you don't play regular first-team football at that age then your not going to improve, I think he could of been as big a prospect as everybody in the country thought he would be if he was playing in the first-team from the start of DW's reign!

When he did play he didn't look good enough unfortunately.

You have to play your strongest team and he wasn't one of them. If he had gone away on loan and played well then he would have had a chance but he didn't.

Archived