IGNORED

Referee

AppyDAZE

6 hours ago, nickolas said:

Did they hit the woodwork 4 times? Oh i mustve missed that on the sky commentary. When did they mention that.......??:grr:

They didn't technically, they hit it 3 times and Frankie made a great save pushing the ball on to the bar. 

Still they were all misses, just close ones, still waiting for the day they start counting them in the goal tally... ;)

36 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

They didn't technically, they hit it 3 times and Frankie made a great save pushing the ball on to the bar. 

Still they were all misses, just close ones, still waiting for the day they start counting them in the goal tally... ;)

Was going to say similar.

To simply say Sheffield United hit the bar 4 times takes credit away from Frankie for a fantastic reaction save.

36 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Wasn`t there someone on here that used to reckon that corners ought to be included when calculating the final score.

He followed Liverpool I think and they got a lot but didn`t do anything with them.

38 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Wasn`t there someone on here that used to reckon that corners ought to be included when calculating the final score.

He followed Liverpool I think and they got a lot but didn`t do anything with them.

Didn't that Tansley tit argue that about Liverpool hitting the woodwork (his main team).

Archived