IGNORED

The Top 7

Ian M

• Admin

I'm sure I read a few posts earlier this season advising caution as we hadn't really played anyone yet. 

Well last night I saw a tweet from one of the betting companies that highlighted our record against the other clubs at the top. In our 6 games, not only are we unbeaten, we are averaging more than two points per game with 4 wins and 2 draws. 

We are the real deal!

Well we’ve only have Forest and QPR to play and neither have set the world alight. It’s strange though because people say you can’t judge on past results but the only 3 games we’ve lost are against sides we are historically poor against. So QPR could be a bit dicey 

Was thinking about our away tally of , to date ...... 22 Points !!!!!!!!!!

So , If we took only one more point away from home for the rest of the season we’d have averaged a point a game away from home !!

Remarkable

Still fear that injuries will scupper us which would be a massive shame as we’d never know what might get of been

Having said that we keep overcoming adversity and getting some fantastic results so who knows ..,,

And if injuries do scupper us , keep this squad together :fingerscrossed: and add a couple , a fully fit squad in August should be ready for another decent / good / v good campaign next season

Archived