IGNORED

Bring On Manchester!

Up The City!

10 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

What a great result today. With the 3 points sown up we can now look forward to the United game full of confidence. 

With us playing so well and full of confidence and United being drained from pretty much losing the title plus us having a extra days rest I really fancy us to cause an upset.

Bring it on!!

I am really looking forward to the Man Ure game as a novelty and spectacle but am more fired up about every league game from now on in view of our current position.

2 minutes ago, hoxton casual said:

Ok we can all start wetting ourselves about playing Man Utd. But with all the fixtures over Xmas do we play our first team or rest some players? Difficult one for LJ to manage. Every City player's agents will be telling his player to get in the shop window!

I think with the way these lads have performed this season then if you leave them out in what for most is the biggest high profile game they have ever played in then we would risk causing some discontent in the squad and for that reason I personally wouldn't want to risk leaving anybody out. 

8 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I think with the way these lads have performed this season then if you leave them out in what for most is the biggest high profile game they have ever played in then we would risk causing some discontent in the squad and for that reason I personally wouldn't want to risk leaving anybody out. 

Yep I agree....the lads playing week in week out deserve their night in the spotlight

9 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

yep he could really upset a key player. he really doesnt want this fixture. he said in his press conference, great for the fans and the Lansdowns but for him - bloody nightmare

1 minute ago, hoxton casual said:

yep he could really upset a key player. he really doesnt want this fixture. he said in his press conference, great for the fans and the Lansdowns but for him - bloody nightmare

If he said that then he's bluffing. LJ is a serial winner. He will be buzzing his tits off about the prospect of going up against Jose and potentially beating them. He already went to the Manchester derby and I fully expect he will be at the United game 2moro 

Archived