IGNORED

Cardiff V Ull

Up The City!

14 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

How many more times are they going to mention the Cardiff injury list. They aren't the only ones.

Absolutely.

13 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I think it says alot that despite Cardiffs excellent position their stadium is dotted with empty seats and the atmosphere has been shocking. The fans clearly are not sold on this style of play.

Or they are a much smaller club than the media would have you believe?

Whatever we say about Colin, he gets the job done,  but Hull were terrible and didn't threaten Cardiff much all game.  I think Adkins is going to have his work cut out if they are going to improve. I know they have 40 million pounds worth of players that are injured,  but all teams have injuries,  look at ours and Cardiff have a lot as well,  we are both at the top despite that.  For a team that was in the Prem last season, very disappointing.

No problem, we'll take another 3 points off them and they'll slip up soon. Presumably with another couple of injuries they won't be able to field a team never mind a bench!

Unless with all the "injuries" they're trained to exhibit they lose all sense of reality, just like their manager!

34 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I think it says alot that despite Cardiffs excellent position their stadium is dotted with empty seats and the atmosphere has been shocking. The fans clearly are not sold on this style of play.

They seem to have more fairweather fans than any other Championship club. Have they ever used those red seats in the upper tier?

If they get promoted to the Prem (boo) the day-trippers will come pouring out again but their core support at this level is less than 15k.

It's rare that a team gets promoted playing lovely football week in week out. Teams like Hull, Burnley, when they went up did it more often by grinding out results week after week. Bamba is a bit if their Flint, scores important goais.

Like us, winning with a few key players out. There on merit, we just have to focus on our form.

Archived