IGNORED

Atomsphere

ZiderEyed

THE most electric atmosphere I've ever been a part of - and I've watched football all over Europe.

Categorically the loudest, most amazingly fun night of my City supporting life. My ears popped on the way out of the ground. I bet they were ******* shellshocked from the reception they got, unbelievable scenes. I've even ordered a small bag of Korey Smith's toenail clippings as a celebration, they're going right up me chuffer tomorrow. 

PS. Sincere apologies to the fella in S23, Row 5 who I smacked in the back of the neck when the second one went in.

Up the ******* City x 

2 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Took this tonight. Love my club, love my team, Love my Eastend.

FB_IMG_1513817046983.jpg

Absolutely ******* incredible. You can stick your Sky 6 month packages, your following a team 400 miles away, and your only knowing 5 players firmly up your jacksie.

I love this club so much. Everyone in AG tonight did Bristol City proud.

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

Looking forward to the videos . Got to cherish these moments. My son was nearly in tears . He was that excited. We had a moment 

“Nearly”..?! I’m a 38 year old man and I was crying like a baby when we scored, both goals!! 

Very, very special night!! 

Brilliant atmosphere tonight. My kids (who’ve both been attending games for about 7 years now) were in awe of it. Shows what the redeveloped ground can be like. Brought back memories of when we still had terracing, when the noise in the East End made my ears ring.

12 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

Forest away in the Cup was best for me.

Chelsea home was also bloody good in the FA Cup.

Tonight was defo up there ref recent times, so proud of the club!

As someone who had to miss tonight and Anfield but was at Forest and the Chelsea FA Cup game I'm going to have to agree with you ;)

Also missed the Forest home game but there was a clip on Youtube of the atmosphere before that game kicked off and that looked and sounded pretty special.

I have to say though, on the pitch that was the best performance I've seen in 33 years of following this club.

Just wanted to post congratulations on tonight's success, I wish I could have been over there and experienced what occurred.     Nice to beat Manchester United in any game but to happen last minute in a cup quarter-final, more power to you.      All things are possible in this game, so hope you win it out of all four teams remaining.    For one thing Manchester City will be focused on other priorities this season, and the League Cup Final (should you make it) has seen a number of shock winners since it's inception, so remain positive and give it a bloody good go.

incidentally we made the semi-finals as recently as 2011, beat Arsenal in the home game but well beaten in London.    Point being if you can replicate the passion and desire shown tonight at Ashton Gate in the home leg, you'll be in with half a chance for the second game.     Best of luck once again, enjoy tonight's success.

1 hour ago, ZiderEyed said:

THE most electric atmosphere I've ever been a part of - and I've watched football all over Europe.

Categorically the loudest, most amazingly fun night of my City supporting life. My ears popped on the way out of the ground. I bet they were ******* shellshocked from the reception they got, unbelievable scenes. I've even ordered a small bag of Korey Smith's toenail clippings as a celebration, they're going right up me chuffer tomorrow. 

PS. Sincere apologies to the fella in S23, Row 5 who I smacked in the back of the neck when the second one went in.

Up the ******* City x 

If you were in a blue coat, it was me and don't worry it stopped me falling dow 2 rows on some poor old lady! I also managed to recover my glasses!

Just got back to my parent's house in Kingswood (London exile) and I'm absolutely still shaking. What a night. What a performance. 

The atmosphere was incredible, probably the best in my 29 years of watching City. My Grandad who I stood on the East End with back in the late 80's, early 90's would be so proud. I just know he was watching that tonight.

Honestly, I must have hugged and celebrated with about 20 people in 60 seconds when Korey won it. 'Scenes' doesn't come close..... Wow

47 minutes ago, fgrsimon said:

As someone who had to miss tonight and Anfield but was at Forest and the Chelsea FA Cup game I'm going to have to agree with you ;)

Also missed the Forest home game but there was a clip on Youtube of the atmosphere before that game kicked off and that looked and sounded pretty special.

I have to say though, on the pitch that was the best performance I've seen in 33 years of following this club.

said the same, left the pub as proud as you could ever possibly be, the duke in pill was if you could not be at the gate tonight a very close second I can assure you, incredible, will never ever forget it.

8 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

Up the ******* City x 

For sure that was the best because I was so emotionally involved in it, I’ve seen old firm games and games with german Ultras in which the stadium do not stop singing, but this was so much better 

7 hours ago, Southend Blue said:

Just wanted to post congratulations on tonight's success, I wish I could have been over there and experienced what occurred.     Nice to beat Manchester United in any game but to happen last minute in a cup quarter-final, more power to you.      All things are possible in this game, so hope you win it out of all four teams remaining.    For one thing Manchester City will be focused on other priorities this season, and the League Cup Final (should you make it) has seen a number of shock winners since it's inception, so remain positive and give it a bloody good go.

incidentally we made the semi-finals as recently as 2011, beat Arsenal in the home game but well beaten in London.    Point being if you can replicate the passion and desire shown tonight at Ashton Gate in the home leg, you'll be in with half a chance for the second game.     Best of luck once again, enjoy tonight's success.

Thanks Southend Blue. As long as you don't nick our promotion spot, I hope you have a good 2018.

Archived