IGNORED

#JoeBryanForEngland

Ian M

ManU fans saying they should sign him and offer Shaw and Rojo as part of a swop deal, hahah they wish.

Aye though, Tammy got picked becuase of his performances for us, not Swansea, so why not Bryan? Maybe becuase he's not come through the normal system.., but neither did Vardy. If Rose got an injury I think we could see him called up, genuinely. 

An absolute gem and proved to all those doubters he can perform on the highest stage.

If Southgate had any balls and would look beyond the Premiership 'elite' club players he would pick him. He hasn't, so he won't. 

Anyone swop current England international Harry McGuire for Aden Flint? I wouldn't. 

Just now, The Gambler said:

I think Paterson is our best player. We must be damn good.

And what about Baker too? Does he ever put a foot wrong>? A rock, Villa fans must be losing their shit we got him for 900k. 

We have too many fantastic players, I'm struggling to get my head round how good we are right now.

5 hours ago, CiderHider said:

And what about Baker too? Does he ever put a foot wrong>? A rock, Villa fans must be losing their shit we got him for 900k. 

We have too many fantastic players, I'm struggling to get my head round how good we are right now.

Well said. They were saying on the Totally Football League podcast last week that despite the publicity Aden gets Nathan is at least as important. I certainly wouldn't swap him for John Terry but thank goodness Bruce was star struck enough to.

1 hour ago, chinapig said:

Well said. They were saying on the Totally Football League podcast last week that despite the publicity Aden gets Nathan is at least as important. I certainly wouldn't swap him for John Terry but thank goodness Bruce was star struck enough to.

Absolutely. I know he had been here on loan but I have never seen a player join a side and slot in so seamlessly, you would think he had been playing here for years. Certainly a fine example of what Lee and Co mean when they say ‘a great fit’. Normally players have to grow into their role, Joe, Bobby and even players like Brownhill, CoD and Paterson took some bedding in. But Baker just goes almost unnoticed alongside Flint, but is equally important. I wouldn’t want to see one without the other.

Archived