IGNORED

Single greatest moments watching City

ChippenhamRed

I consider myself blessed to have been at a large number of the nominations in this thread! 

I couldn't quite believe Korey had scored on Wednesday...state of shock! Definitely up there, but for me the best moment was either the McIndoe free kick to seal the win against Palace...the relief of knowing we'd won that match, or maybe Martin Hirst's winner at Eastville in the 'one nil down, two one up' cup match.

That said, looking at the Guardian's top 100 players in the world today, five of them were playing against us on Wednesday...and it's certainly the most impressive City win I've seen.

3 hours ago, Red Exile said:

I consider myself blessed to have been at a large number of the nominations in this thread! 

I couldn't quite believe Korey had scored on Wednesday...state of shock! Definitely up there, but for me the best moment was either the McIndoe free kick to seal the win against Palace...the relief of knowing we'd won that match, or maybe Martin Hirst's winner at Eastville in the 'one nil down, two one up' cup match.

That said, looking at the Guardian's top 100 players in the world today, five of them were playing against us on Wednesday...and it's certainly the most impressive City win I've seen.

Mind you, it is a Manchester newspaper :whistle2:

Archived