IGNORED

Hard choices ahead

cidered abroad

We're on a roll and should it continue, there could be some very tough decisions to be made.

For the players, do you stick or twist if other clubs come a calling?

For the coaching staff, do we have another game plan for the time when others have worked out how to beat us?

Will future recruitment of players break up the spirit and togetherness that is clearly there to see?

Will our Coaching staff stay or go if offers come for them?

Will we grasp the nettle that is promotion or be afraid of stinging hands?

Hold on tight everyone, the roller coaster ride is building up nicely!

Everyone is far too invested to leave in January I believe, they have worked too damn hard to get to this position to throw it all in, players leaving has to be out of the question, we should only be talking about reinforcements or these gems who we need to be putting in cotton wool may burn out. 

7 minutes ago, CiderHider said:

Everyone is far too invested to leave in January I believe, they have worked too damn hard to get to this position to throw it all in, players leaving has to be out of the question, we should only be talking about reinforcements or these gems who we need to be putting in cotton wool may burn out. 

Totally agree, bids will come in for players in January I’m sure. However, we are well placed in the league, semi final against the best team in the country. Potentially a final at Wembley (unlikely but you never know). 

These three cup games (last night and semis) will help us attract players , possibly may be a player that Lee’s thought I would really like him, but outside of our budget, may now be affordable.

The next five and a bit months are going to be fun.

Not to be too negative but I'm concerned about the next 2 weeks in terms of burn out (now or later in the season) from roughly the same players having to  play every game, as well as at least some come down from last night. I think I can confidently predict it will be a complete reserve side at Watford in Jan....

Archived