IGNORED

If We Lose To QPR...

And Its Smith

If LJ has to field a weakened team against QPR and we lose, was it all worth it?  

239 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I think people saying that sort of thing are either lying or lying to themselves.

The post-United buzz about Bristol City in the media and from our fans would never ever be replicated by an away win at QPR.

Actually, I think I know my own mind. 

46 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Feels quite sad that you would forsake your favourite ever city moment (and therefore best memory) for two more points which might mean nothing.  

No sympathy needed here. I tend to be a risk taker in terms of trading in something good for a chance at something bigger and I have no regrets about that in my life, in fact its served me very well so far. I believe we can make greater memories, and have an amazing chance at doing that this season. I would trade in that amazing moment to increase the chance of making more. 

Of course, we could well have the man utd game and still get promoted so hopefully thats what happens. 

Archived