IGNORED

Good article from Robot man

sh1t_ref_again

Fancy a loan Peter ? 

:thumbsup:

He's well impressed isn't he !

Unfortunately, I've been on the end of a few Cup shocks and Bristol was another. The quietness on our coach as we left Ashton Gate reflected the mood. Privately, though, I felt we'd lost to a Championship team in name only. It wasn't just the quality of their football. They work so hard. So I kept an eye on them. I've been so impressed with their progress and, when I settled down to watch the quarter-final on Wednesday, I had a genuine feeling they'd do something against Manchester United.

Everything about Bristol City is geared up for the Premier League. It starts with the stadium, then they have Lee Johnson, a young, hungry manager. He has put together a side in his image and the occasion was right for them. You can say Man United weren't 'at it' but that was credit to Bristol City for not allowing them to play.'

WHOS' CAUGHT MY EYE… JOE BRYAN

I wanted to give Bristol City's left back a special mention, separate from the achievements of his team. He was brilliant against Manchester United and I'm sure his name will have gone into the books of a few scouts. I'd go as far as to say he produced possibly the best performance by a full back I've seen anywhere this season.

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Fancy a loan Peter ? 

:thumbsup:

He's well impressed isn't he !

Unfortunately, I've been on the end of a few Cup shocks and Bristol was another. The quietness on our coach as we left Ashton Gate reflected the mood. Privately, though, I felt we'd lost to a Championship team in name only. It wasn't just the quality of their football. They work so hard. So I kept an eye on them. I've been so impressed with their progress and, when I settled down to watch the quarter-final on Wednesday, I had a genuine feeling they'd do something against Manchester United.

Everything about Bristol City is geared up for the Premier League. It starts with the stadium, then they have Lee Johnson, a young, hungry manager. He has put together a side in his image and the occasion was right for them. You can say Man United weren't 'at it' but that was credit to Bristol City for not allowing them to play.'

WHOS' CAUGHT MY EYE… JOE BRYAN

I wanted to give Bristol City's left back a special mention, separate from the achievements of his team. He was brilliant against Manchester United and I'm sure his name will have gone into the books of a few scouts. I'd go as far as to say he produced possibly the best performance by a full back I've seen anywhere this season.

Didn`t someone say after the Stoke game that they were walking behind two Stokies on the way to TM and heard them say `If that was their B team what the **** must their A team be like?`

Good old Crouchy, he`s always good value - I wonder if he`s getting his foot in the door for a final prem swansong next season down in BS3!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5205877/PETER-CROUCH-Bristol-City-real-deal.html#ixzz520XFQrLG 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

14 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Didn`t someone say after the Stoke game that they were walking behind two Stokies on the way to TM and heard them say `If that was their B team what the **** must their A team be like?`

Good old Crouchy, he`s always good value - I wonder if he`s getting his foot in the door for a final prem swansong next season down in BS3!

I reckon he'd be a decent signing if we were promoted. Get him in on a pay as you play or very bonus-oriented deal. Bet he'd do some fantastic gifs.

30 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

A few belters too! Since when did most City fans just say they support us but are really secret fans of a prem club?

The lad sat next to me on Wednesday night almost got a slap for saying he was a Man U supporter - my response and reaction was my finest moment but went along the lines of:

me "you ******* what?"

him "I support Man U and Bristol city"

me "how is that a thing?"

him "I mainly support City"

me "shut up, don't speak to me again"

3 minutes ago, Pezo said:

The lad sat next to me on Wednesday night almost got a slap for saying he was a Man U supporter - my response and reaction was my finest moment but went along the lines of:

me "you ******* what?"

How old was he? :facepalm:

8 minutes ago, Pezo said:

me "you ******* what?"

He should be roasted on a spit, the utterwank.

Archived