IGNORED

Manchester City Away Tickets - SOLD OUT

BCFC1512

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I see David Villa has a child born prematurely and the child is fighting for its life

Tough time for him

Would be nice if we could show a bit of class if he plays against us on Tues , and give the bloke some form of support , applause when his name read out or he goes over to take a corner ? Just once? 

or something similar ?

Just a simple gesture?

Just posted this on Jake Livermore thread 

Don’t know what others thoughts are ?

2 hours ago, Olé said:

So I notice in the City ticketing portal, blocks/seat numbers are now assigned for the game.

Bought mine at 10.01 on the first day of sale, and lo and behold, have the far left just about back row of the top tier. :noexp:

5a4ced4f3108a_ScreenShot2018-01-03at14_46_50.thumb.png.a10dc98194ffca8de88534a2f62c30b5.png

So I can only assume City have set about allocating tickets in order starting from the furthest left and furthest back.

Man City may have asked for Tier 3 to be sold first, but City at least had the option to use common sense in Tier 3.

And the worst possible view in nearly 8000 people goes to those with highest priority who bought first. Way to go!!

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

The same as Fulham :sad26:

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I understand your frustration Ole, genuinely, I agree this could have been done better.  But remember you are fortunate enough to be able to follow the team around the country, and you will be watching our team, in one of our biggest games in a generation, in a sold out away end, at one of the best club grounds in the country!  Many of us would kill to be there in any seat but can't make it for various reasons, work, finances, family, whatever.  It will be a privilege for those 7,700 fans with tickets to be there on what should be a great occasion for Bristol City.  Basically I'm just jealous!

Totally get that mate, please don't think me ungrateful, I remember being younger and spending many years at home in Bristol glued to Radio Bristol wishing I was at away games, so I do always think of it as a privilege to get to lots of them now (my work for the past few years has been very conducive for a start). Realising my fortune was one reason I posted earlier in this thread that no one needs to hear people complain about being in Tier 3. But City showing common sense in allocation of the tier after that (when they already had a priority system) wasn't asking a lot, so it's annoying not because I'm ungrateful, but because it was so easily avoidable.

I had to get 10 tickets (all ST's) - if anyone I know pulls out I will let you know!

1 minute ago, Olé said:

Totally get that mate, please don't think me ungrateful, I remember being younger and spending many years at home in Bristol glued to Radio Bristol wishing I was at away games, so I do always think of it as a privilege to get to lots of them now (my work for the past few years has been very conducive for a start). Realising my fortune was one reason I posted earlier in this thread that no one needs to hear people complain about being in Tier 3. But City showing common sense in allocation of the tier after that (when they already had a priority system) wasn't asking a lot, so it's annoying not because I'm ungrateful, but because it was so easily avoidable.

I had to get 10 tickets (all ST's) - if anyone I know pulls out I will let you know!

That’s very kind of you but I can’t make this game - couldn’t make the family logistics work to enable me to attend. Sky for me!

Enjoy it.

5 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Excellent effort Reds

I promise you that anyone who wasn’t young or lucky enough to be at Forest in 89 , Anfield 94 to be part of a travelling Red Army of this size , especially in a Cup game is something very special and you will remember it for a long time whatever the result

Lets Back our Boys Like never before

LETS GO PARTY !!!!

:city::bounce::dancing2::banana::city::trumpet::clapping:

If you party too much I’ll be leaving without you :yes:

I’ve got to get the boy home for school on the Wednesday :facepalm:

5 hours ago, Up The City! said:

I can't remember a time when we last played away at a team who are top of the Prem?

At a guess (and without checking) I’d say October 95, when we played Newcastle in the second leg of the league cup, having already lost the first leg 5-0 at Ashton Gate. A bonus point if anyone can name our goal scorer in our 3-1 loss in the second leg. 

2 minutes ago, North London Red said:

At a guess (and without checking) I’d say October 95, when we played Newcastle in the second leg of the league cup, having already lost the first leg 5-0 at Ashton Gate. A bonus point if anyone can name our goal scorer in our 3-1 loss in the second leg. 

Agostino. 

6 hours ago, CIDER NOT CIDRE said:

As per my topic last night; if anyone wants to swap into either tier 2 or tier 3 I have one ticket in each so would be keen to do a swap.

Other than that, buzzing for it! Should be a class day out, and hopefully a good result to boot. COYR!

I’d be keen to swap for a tier 3 mate 

50 minutes ago, North London Red said:

Paul Agostino

Good evening ladies and gents.

Great effort to sell out your allocation for the game at ours, kudos for that. Shame you didn't give us a few more at your place, such is life, a bit cheaper would have been nice too ha!

Don't agree with the doom mongers, I think you have a good chance over the two legs against us, I think Pep will make changes, plus we are getting a number of injuries lately.

Unfortunately, I am out of the country for the first leg, but will be at the return match, should take me up to around 74 grounds I have seen us play at.

For those going to ours, 2nd tier is best for the view, and the first ten rows or so of the third tier.

There's not really any bars near the stadium for away fans, so you are better off having an ale or ten in town, then get a bus/taxi/tram to the ground.

Archived